Monday, February 14, 2011
First OOTD
Okay, so it's not really an outfit. And it's from a couple of days ago...self-photography is challenging. This is half of an outfit for the day. I don't remember what I was wearing on bottom...probably something uninspiring or unexciting like...sweat pants. However, the top I think looks fabulous and it's weather appropriate. A thermal top works wonders for these chilly winter days and nights. This piece is from UNIQLO (a Japanese chain). It was on sale for about $5. It's part of the Disney collection by them. I love the colors, although pinks do look great on me I'm rarely comfortable in them. There was this version and one with pink and purple. I prefer the wack-a-doo colors. Orange minnie mouses run across my top amid a repeatingpattern of feathers. The edges of the feathers are dipped in a purple/magenta shade.
PS. I make my pictures look slightly tanorexic on purpose.
currently listening to: little boots~ meddle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment