Item I want "not-so-nautical" stripe. Today, my shopping was limited to the weather--but I actually found a pretty good deal on a basic striped tank. It was about 4,000 KRW... which is about $3 US. So I got one in a heather-gray blue & white stripe, and one in a faint lavender & white stripe. Ideally the skirt would be a babyblue & black stripe, extremely form fitting and hit slightly above or just below the knee.
Are flats the only type of shoe to rock with this style of skirt? Maybe a flamboyant wedge heel?
i love the "fruit stripe"-esque multicolored one. The colors remind me a bit of popsicles too, making this a cool summer frock.
I like the baby pink skirt because I think it adds a little innocence to the look. It's hard to decide whether I like the micro or bold stripe better.
No comments:
Post a Comment